Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

The kids got yet another day out of school due to the snow. It has been snowing since about 8am this morning.  They get a little stir crazy inside so it was a good thing that daddy was home today.  He likes to take them out and play in the snow - they had a blast.  Joanna and I stayed inside - way to cold for us!  Enjoy the pictures.  As I was getting the girls dressed in their warm clothes, Brandon decided to put Joanna inside of his overalls.  What a dork!
After they finished playing, it was time to drink some hot chocolate and warm up.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!...I love the overalls photo - priceless! I check yoour site often and love the postings and pictures! You have a beautiful family and your strength is inspiring!
    -Christy (Dave Wilder's Niece in AZ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - Thanks for updating the blog. I love to see how the girls have changed. I hope you enjoyed the snow days. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete