Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Week in Pictures

Katelyn had a very busy Saturday.  She was invited to go to Cooper Davenport's birthday party at CMOE.  For those of you who don't know who Cooper is, he is Katelyn's really good friend from Methodist Child Care.  She has not seen him since this summer but asks me all the time to go see her friends there.  It was great to see her with her old friends again!  There was a station in the museum where she was able to paint her face.  Of course she loved that.

I then took all of the girls, minus Joanna, to the Aces game.  They had a great time.  It was our girls night according to Katelyn.  By the way the Aces won against Southern Illinois.


Because Kenlee is doing so well at her potty training, we celebrated at "Daddy Town" aka Gatti Town.  The girls love this place.  There favorite is the Frog Ride.  Katelyn was finally tall enough to ride the bumper cars.


Last weekend I made everyone get outside for at least 30 min. because it was so nice.  The yard was way too muddy so we went to a playground at the girls school.  Daddy started jumping off of the swing.



 Joanna likes to stick her tongue out.

Then after playing it was nap time.

Joanna at 10 months with a pencil.  I believe Brandon will continue this tradition for another 2 months until her 1st Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I checked the blog again!!! I can't believe how big Joanna is getting...wow! Thanks for updating!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures... they are all so sweet! I am glad that I checked your blog again.... I have gotten off facebook so I am going to be keeping up with our family blog now as well.....
    You are such an awesome mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete