Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Well despite the rain, it was a beautiful day.  It started this morning when Kenlee and I made breakfast and took it up to Alexis and Katelyn so they could have breakfast in bed.  We went to church (hadn't been there in a few weeks due to being out of town).  It was awesome!!  I absolutely love our church.  After church we went to my family's easter lunch.  It was great to see everyone.  After easter, my cousin Amanda is expecting her first child in July, so we had a baby shower for her.  Yes Amanda, I did make the nursing cover for you - it was not bought!!  We went to see Brandon at work.  We were going to see Rebecca but it was so nasty out that we decided to go later this week and take her an easter basket then.  

Brandon and the girls and I went to see his family in Wayne City yesterday.  We had a wonderful lunch with the Clifton's and were able to visit with the Barnard's for a short while before heading home. 

We are so blessed to have such wonderful families who love us and our girls. 

Happy Easter from the Barnard's.

1 comment:

  1. I just assumed it was the same nursing cover and that you had added the pockets! I'm impressed... it looks just like it :) I really appreciate that you took the time to make both it and the burp cloths... they all turned out really great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete