Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fun times at school

Last week the girls had a field trip to the zoo and a school picnic.  Their last day of school is May 19th.  I can't believe Katelyn starts Kindergarten in August.  Time goes so fast.  
We bought season passes for Katelyn, Kenlee, and myself to Holiday World.  They love going there, oh who am I kidding, I love going there too.  We can't wait to start using them.  I think the last time we bought season passes we went 14 times that season (and that is when I was working full time)!!

Here are some pictures of the girls at their school activities this week.  












1 comment:

  1. Stopping in to say HI! Cute photos! This school year zoomed by for all of us. Very crazy.
    I'm your newest blog follower. Stop on over and say HI! I'm also in Illinois.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete