Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 2

Hello Everyone, I FINALLY created one of these blog things. I have looked at many the past few years but always put off making one of my own. This one is obviously dedicated to our twin babies, so I won't discuss health care reform or the new iPad here.

Throughout the night the contractions pretty much went away completely but not without it's toll on Mom. The Magnesium Sulfate makes you sick, very hot, droggy and you can't eat. She had an ultrasound this morning and everything looks fine in there. This afternoon the contractions have started again but only a couple an hour. She will be taken off the Magnesium Sulfate in the morning since she has had the 2 steroid shots to help mature the babies' lungs. They say if the contractions start again they will not give any more Mag Sulfate but they have some other ways to try to stop them. The current weights are Twin A - 1 lb 14 oz and Twin B - 2 lb 3 oz and mom, well she wouldn't want me to tell.

Thanks Elo for covering my shift at work today.

I had some Chinese for lunch and here was my fortune from the cookie:
"An unexpected event will soon make your life more exciting"

2 comments:

  1. Brandon and Jessica-
    Jessica (my wife) and I are happy to do anything we can to help you here in Evansville or Cincy. Please let us know how we can help! With having 5 kids in the coming weeks you're going to need a new vehicle.. so I'm currently searching for 15 passenger vans on craigslist. I'll let you know what I find. As always- we'll continue to lift your family up in prayer as the next few days/weeks progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon,
    Thanks for setting up the blog so that we can stay updated on whats going on. Lots of prayers are being sent your way. You guys will be bringing those beautiful babies home before you know it! Love, Angela & Levi

    ReplyDelete