Monday, May 3, 2010

Little to say, more to show

Nobody wants to hear me talk, I know everyone wants to see these girls. To be honest I am struggling with content tonight, but I wanted to post these pictures. There has been little change in the last couple of days. They are both still gaining weight and doing very well. We are actually starting to kind of estimate when Rebecca will be eligible for her procedure. Our estimate is 2 weeks from now, which is based purely on her rate of weight gain. I got to hold them both today like mommy gets to do. It's pretty cool when Joanna gets to be held without her CPAP. She just opens her eyes wide and looks all around like she's taking it all in. They are getting their eye tests done tomorrow which from what I hear is just testing for retinal attachment. This is something that is done on all infants, or at least preemies. The first 3 pics are Joanna, the last 3 are Rebecca. Although these days do not bring much to report we pray these days continue.

3 comments:

  1. Becca looks like Kenlee in the last one! Does that mean Jessica STILL doesn't have a kid who looks like her?? You must have some strong genes Brandon! HaHa!

    Glad to keep reading good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These precious gifts from God are so beautiful! Every picture I see of them they are constantly changing. You both have been very blessed with a beautiful family. May God continue his wonderful work! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious babies! I love seeing those sweet pictures! God answers prayers! I pray you continue to have positive days ahead!

    ReplyDelete