Monday, April 5, 2010

Already 1 Week

It's hard to believe it has been a week already. So many things have happened this week, it's hard to believe it all fit into just one. It's very late, as usual and I would like to write more but I must get some rest because Katelyn and Kenlee are coming to visit tomorrow afternoon and overnight. My mom is bringing them to spend some time with us for a couple of days. We can't wait to see them. Joanna and Rebecca are doing so awesome. They both are improving daily and continue to surprise their doctors and nurses. Jessica got her staples removed today. She was very scared but I held her hand and told her we could get ice cream afterward. She elected cheesecake instead, she was a champ. I got to change Joanna's diaper today. She had a big surprise in there for me too! I think the nurse knew this, which is why she asked if I wanted to do it. We forgot to mention it, but we changed both of their diapers on Friday too. Last night we searched the web for a church to go to today. We found Vineyard which turned out to be a very nice church. It wasn't quite our Bethel home but was a great place to give thanks to God and celebrate Easter. I told Jessica I bet we were the only people that ate Mcdonald's for lunch in the parking lot of Church today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1 week birthday girls! Lots of love from the MTC gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear Joanna and Rebecca are improving everyday! That's what everybody keeps praying for! We'll keep praying for doctors and nurses to continue being surprised and that God will be glorified. I know He's using you both through all this...His strength is perfect.

    ReplyDelete