Tuesday, April 13, 2010

** Identity Crisis **


Here are a couple of pictures I put together to see if you could help us. Can you pick who is who and do you think they are identical? Post your thoughts in the comments. Just thought we could have a little fun hearing from everyone. Things are going very well in the last few days. We found out today that it is looking like Rebecca will be eligible for her heart procedure earlier than originally thought. Until now, they were saying she needed to be 5.5#. Now they say she may have it done when she is in the 3.3# range. This is brought about by the slower than expected rate of weight gain and her blood pressure drops last week. There are some other criteria that affect this decision that Cardiology will discuss with us soon. Joanna's stomach seems to be happily processing her food now. They are keeping her on the antibiotics for now as precaution. They told us that we would reach this point where it seems like nothing is happening. Not that we are at that point yet but it's not the huge milestones we were achieving last week. Each ounce of weight is a mini milestone to us and any day without a surprise phone call or setback is good enough for us. I bought a matching crib today to the one that Kenlee is using now. She will be getting upgraded soon to a toddler bed. We hope to do this in a positive manner before the twins come home and "take" her bed and bedroom. She will be moving next door to what is now the play room. We hope this is a smooth transition without much resistance. When I get off work in the morning I will stop to see the girls here in town before heading to Cincy. Jessica will stay there with me until Thursday afternoon then she will head home for her time with the girls here. We don't know if this is how it will work for the entire time but it seems right for now. She will return Saturday and I will go back for work Sunday.

9 comments:

  1. I am going to say Rebecca is the first picture and Johanna is the second picture. I base this on their color in the pictures. I would also say they look like they are identical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by their progress. Just amazed. I think maybe the top one is Joanna and the bottom Rebecca. Let me know if I am right. Please let us know what you need for the girls. We want to do something for them. Clothes? bedding? just let us know. Keeping your family in my prayers
    Thanks for updates it means a lot to us to know how they are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say joanna is the top pic. Becca the bottom. I'm saying not identical. The top pic looks like kenlee. Unsure abt the bottom, but she's bald and wrinkled , so she kind of looks like dad : )
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the top one is Rebecca and the bottom is Joanna. They do look more alike when placed side by side, but I am going to still say not identical. My cousins look identical to some, but they are fraternal. The family can tell them apart though. I am glad you are feeling better Brandon.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's Becca who is posing with her finger by her mouth, however both are posing perfectly! So tiny and sweet!

    If I remember correctly, there's a shot of Kenlee from her newborn session where she's doing the finger in the mouth pose, similar to this. She wants to be like Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Rebecca is the top and Joanna is the bottom pic. I think they look alike, but probably not identical. This is so much fun:) So glad you are feeling better Brandon. I am sure that was horrible! We are continuing to pray that God will give you all strength through this adjustment time. GOD IS GOOD!!!
    Jerod, Rachel & boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely Rebecca on top and Joanna on bottom. I don't really think they look identical. I have said from the very first picture that you can tell Rebecca is a Barnard baby...she looks so much like her sisters! They are both beautiful and I'm glad things are going well. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm cheating.....looked back at the bedding :)
    Rebecca on top, Joanna on bottom. They both look like they are growing girls! Yea!
    Miss you all!
    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry guys, I won't be able to tell until I hold them!!!

    ReplyDelete