Friday, April 30, 2010

Disappearing Blog

Well, Jessica is going to kill me. For some reason she has me proof every blog before publishing it. Tonight I was doing just that, like a good obedient husband and I goofed. All you current and future bloggers out there learn from this mistake. I made a couple of changes then decided I liked the way Jessica had it instead. So, I started hitting the undo arrow. Apparently, when editing from another computer, when you hit the undo arrow 1 more time past the changes you made it deletes the whole blog. It wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't set to auto save every 3 seconds. Hard to figure out what just happened and click the redo before that auto save kicked in. Anyway, I talked to her and she will try to do it again tomorrow.

Here's what I do know though:
1. Rebecca's echo today showed no change.
2. Joanna's head ultrasound showed no change (more detail later)
3. Rebecca's abdomen X-Ray showed air in her stomach (not a major problem)
4. They are both still growing about 2 ounces/day
5. Getting to spend the entire day with my girls in E'ville and put them to bed in their beds at home was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment